FedEx Corporation is an American multinational courier delivery services company. The Headquarters of the company is in Memphis, Tennessee. The FedEx company was founded by Frederick W. Smith in the year 1971. David J. Bronczek is the present CEO of the company. The company products are Post delivery, express mail, freight forwarding, third-party logistics.
The name “FedEx” is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company’s original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000. The company is known for its overnight shipping service, but also for pioneering a system that could track packages and provide real-time updates on package location, a feature that has now been implemented by most other carrier services.
FedEx Tracking needs the following things:
- An electronic device with an internet connection.
- FedEx Tracking Status Online awb number.
- FedEx Tracking Status Online Air waybill number.
- Docket Number.
- Reference number.
How to check the status through FedEx Tracking?
- First of all, visit its tracking page of FedEx Tracking at www.fedex.com
- By clicking the above link you will be taken to its official tracking site of FedEx.
- Here, you will see FedEx Tracking form along with the page.
- Enter your FedEx Tracking Status Online number in that form and hit track button to get your status instantly.
- After hitting the button you will get the tracking status of your courier.
- You will get information about current location, source, destination, delivery date, or any delay info.
FedEx Tracking Status Online Contact:
Official Website: www.fedex.com
For International Services 1800 22 6161 / 1800 209 6161.
For Domestic Services: 1800 419 4343.
After visiting the official website of FedEx you can see Contact Us Link at the top of the page. When you click on the link you can know the FedEx Tracking Status Online customer care phone number, email, locations, branch list, contact no, head office address, pin code details.